- 1 box (1 lb.) Elbow Pasta
- 16 oz. bottle of Lipton Green Tea
- Garlic Powder
- Paprika Powder
- Oregano Powder
- Tomato Paste
- Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 package of Vegan Nuggets
- 3 cloves crushed Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper
- 1 can Hearts of Palm
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 handfuls of Cilantro
- Olive Oil
- 1 package Broccoli
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp Sweet Relish
- 1 package Mini Brussel Sprouts
- Dash of Hot Pepper Powder
- In a large pot add water, Green Tea, dash of garlic powder, paprika powder, salt and oregano powder.
- Allow water to boil almost all the way down and pasta to become cooked to satisfaction, then add Daiya cheese. Adding the Daiya cheese to the pasta with a small amount of water left in the pot will allow the pasta to get ultra creamy.
- Mix, mix, mix.
- On medium low heat, let the pasta continue to cook, until it’s the desired consistency.
- Once the sauce is to your desired thickness, taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- In the meantime, prepare the nuggets. In a large skillet over medium heat, add the crushed garlic cloves, diced red pepper, (diced) hearts of palm, (diced) onion and tomato (also diced).
- Continue cooking until soft and fragrant. Add tomato paste, vinegar and water. In a food processor, add cilantro and olive oil. Add to skillet and mix well.
- Reduce heat to a low simmer until desired thickness is reached.
- In a medium skillet, add a small amount of water, sugar, a dash of hot pepper powder.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Add red pepper and sweet relish and cook over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and brussel sprouts.
Cook, stirring continuously until the broccoli is tender.
Serve immediately and enjoy!