*Courtesy of Ross Bridgeford
- 1/2 cup of eggplant (aubergine)
- 1/2 cup of sweet potato
- 1/2 cup of zucchini (courgette)
- 1/2 cup of carrot
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of beans (navy, kidney etc)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 1 handful of basil
- 1 cup of tomato juice (fresh or bought)
- Himalayan salt & black pepper
- Wash and cube the aubergine, potato and courgette and dice the carrot and onion.
- In a large pot, gently sauté these ingredients in the coconut oil for about 2 minutes.
- Now add the beans (can be any bean you like) and add the stock and tomato juice – bring this to a boil and then lower the heat to simmer for just 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in the basil and season to taste.