*Courtesy of Amie Valpone
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups Earthbound Farm Organic Arugula
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil
- Juice of 1 meyer lemon
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 small shallot, minced
- ½ tsp. sea salt, divided
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli florets, zucchini, mushrooms,1/4 tsp. sea salt, ¼ tsp. pepper and 1 Tbsp. olive oil; toss to coat. Place in a grill pan and grill for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from grill; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine arugula, blueberries, grilled vegetables and basil in a large serving bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk fresh meyer lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, shallot, sea salt and pepper and pour over arugula salad. Toss to coat evenly and serve.