*Courtesy of Amanda Maguire
Makes 12 servings
- 2 C. All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbs. Baking Powder
- 1 Tbs. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 2/3 C. Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 C. Almond Milk
- 1/4 C. Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 C. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbs. Earth Balance (or other vegan buttery spread)
- 1 Tsp. Pure Vanilla
- Powdered Sugar for dusting (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a donut pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin, almond milk, white and brown sugars, melted Earth Balance, and vanilla.
- Add wet to dry and mix until just combined. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Spoon or pipe batter into greased donut pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until donuts are golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Dust with powdered sugar if you like!