This page features educational videos from various sources/ organizations regarding vegetarian issues. We provide these links as a service the community, and although we review each site before adding it to this page, we take no responsibility for the content.
- International Vegetarian Union: Find news and views on vegetarianism from around the world, in many languages!
- North American Vegetarian Society: This nonprofit organization founded in 1974 sponsors a yearly vegetarian summerfest and has worked with fast food restaurants to promote vegetarian alternatives. Site has links, recipes, book reviews, and more.
- Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM): Nonprofit organization that promotes preventive medicine, conducts clinical research, and encourages higher standards for ethics and effectiveness in research.
- The Vegetarian Resource Group: A non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public on vegetarianism and the interrelated issues of health, nutrition, ecology, ethics, and world hunger. In addition to publishing the Vegetarian Journal, VRG produces and sells cookbooks, other books, pamphlets, and article reprints on their website.
- Vegsource.com: This is a full scale Vegetarian Portal. An excellent place to start your search for anything vegetarian related: recipes, celebrities, discussion boards, weight loss tips, expert advice, etc.
- Vegan Outreach: A non-profit organization dedicated to reducing animal suffering by promoting a vegan lifestyle through the widespread distribution of illustrated booklets, Why Vegan and Try Vegetarian. Has great resources and information for activists or anyone wanting to educate their friends and family.