*Courtesy of Melanie Feehan
- 2 cups assorted fruits, cubed (see notes)
- 3 parts lemon-lime diet soda (feel free to use regular soda if you rather)
- 1 part vodka (rum can be lovely too)
- mint leaves
- Place fruit in ice cube tray wells. Pour water over top. Freeze until solid.
- Place cubes and mint in glass. Pour soda and vodka over top. Give it a stir. Serve.
- For fruit ice cubes: kiwi, lemon, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, apple, cranberries, lime and cherries. The more colorful, the better.