*Courtesy of Rebecca Weller
- 4 corn cobs, husks removed
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (optional – for color mainly)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 lime, juiced
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Smokey ground paprika
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Combine sauce ingredients – nuts, water, vinegar, cayenne, turmeric, garlic, and lime – in a blender and allow to soak for an hour (or as long as possible).
- Blend sauce ingredients on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Grill corn cobs on a hot plate or BBQ until just char-grilled (using a little oil or vegan margarine if you like).
- Remove cobs from heat and brush with sauce.
- Season with salt & pepper and sprinkle with paprika and coriander leaves.