*Courtesy of Kate Schoon
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) fresh lime juice (juice of about 2 large limes)
- 3 ounces Silver Tequila
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) fresh orange juice (juice of 1 large orange)
- 4 ounces (8 tablespoons) fresh watermelon juice (juice of about 1/4 of a small watermelon, approximately)
- 4-8 drops Trader Joe's Organic Liquid Stevia (if you don't have liquid stevia, you can use alternately prepare a simple syrup with your sweetener of choice; see notes below)
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 1-2 ice cubes. Shake vigorously for about a minute, and then pour over ice in a margarita glass. Adjust the flavors adding more of each juice/sweetener as you like.
- To prepare simple syrup in place of liquid stevia, use equal parts water and sweetener of your choice. Heat the water over low heat in a saucepan and gradually dissolve the sweetener into the water until fully incorporated. Let the syrup cool and then add 1 teaspoon to your tequila and juice mix.