If you’ve never tried Gardein, you are missing out!
Having made so many dishes with their products ranging from their Szechuan Beefless Strips to their Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n in a variety of ways from pasta dishes to entrees. Nothing has left us disappointed.
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 capful of balsamic vinegar
- 1 pkg Gardein Teriyaki Chick’n Strips
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- In a small saucepan, heat 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil and balsamic vinegar. When hot, add teriyaki sauce from package and chick'n strips and saute until tender.
- Add 1 tsp. lemon pepper powder. Lower heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Can be served on top of rice or pasta. Garnish with lemon slices.