Serves 2 (but it's so rich maybe more like 4)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup agave
- 1 Tbsp. Hazelnut Kahlua (or other liqueur or maple syrup, etc.)
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk
- Fresh raspberries, chopped hazelnuts or mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- In a small saucepan, add a little water, only so it rises a few inches along the side. Bring to a boil. Place a small stovetop-safe bowl inside the pot and turn the heat down to low, just enough to keep the water boiling. Add the chocolate chunks and whisk intermittently, erasing any clumps and ensuring it doesn't burn.
- While the chocolate is melting, add the remaining ingredients to a food processor, followed by the melted chocolate. Process until silky smooth.
- Pour into two or four bowls, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.