*Courtesy of Luise Vindahl Andersen
- rice paper (rice wrapper)
- 1 mango
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 carrots
- 1 avocado
- 1 small pack sprouts
- 1 small pack sugar snap peas
- 1/4 wild cabbage
- 1 handful cashew nuts or peanuts (chopped)
- fresh coriander (cilantro)
- fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 lime (juice)
- 1/2 fresh chili (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- Slice all the ingredients into thin sticks and put them in separate bowls. Mix the marinade and prepare the other dressings.
- Warm some water in a large pot. Dip the rice paper in the water so that it become soft, spread it out on a plate.
- Put the ingredients in the middle of the rice paper, drip the marinade over the vegetables (in the picture we just used lime), fold the rice paper.
- Serve with one dip sauce or several, here are some examples: Peanut butter (as it is, or whipped together with Soy yogurt), Soy sauce (with garlic and some finely chopped fresh chili and coriander), Sweet chili sauce (as it is).