*Courtesy of Melissa Davison
- Process all ingredients until rice like. Lightly pulse in food processor, careful not to create a paste.
- Press into sushi molds. You can get these at Asian markets for a few dollars. Or simply shape by hand.
- Place in the freezer to set and firm up while making the dipping sauce and fruit topping.
Raspberry Dipping Sauce
- 1 Cup Fresh Water
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Cup Soft Pitted Dates to thicken.
- Blend until smooth and pour into decorated saucers for dipping the sushi.
- Remove the “rice” pieces from the freezer, and top them with thinly sliced fruit such as strawberries, mango, blueberries halved, and mint leaves. Pomegranates, raspberries or blackberries look fantastic on the tray next to the sushi pieces.
Be fun and creative!