*Courtesy of Melissa Bechter
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1/3 cup tamari
- 2 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 watermelon radishes, halved & thinly sliced
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into florets & steamed
- 1 small purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, roughly chopped
- 12 oz. soba noodles
- Gomashio for garnish
- Cook soba noodles according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Steam broccoli florets for 5 minutes, shock in ice water & set aside. Shred cabbage, slice radishes, chop scallions & herbs.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, agave, sriracha, tamari, garlic & ginger in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add cooled noodles, vegetables, & herbs & toss until well coated. Garnish with more herbs & gomashio.