*Courtesy of Yunhee Kim
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 packages (14 oz each) extra-firm tofu, drained
- 1 navel orange, unpeeled
- 1/4 pound snap peas
- 2 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine soy sauce, juices, agave and ginger in a baking dish; whisk until agave dissolves.
- Cut each block of tofu into twelve 1 1/2-inch pieces and place in a single layer in dish, spooning some marinade over tofu. Marinate at least 20 minutes (or overnight, if desired), turning tofu once halfway through.
- Cut orange into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then cut each slice into 4 wedges. Thread orange wedges, peas, mushrooms and tofu on 8 skewers.
- Coat grill with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Place skewers in a single layer on grill. Cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.