*Courtesy of Heng Sure
- 2 nori sheets
- 6 avocado slices
- 1 tbsp Vegenaise
- 3 cups cooked warm sushi rice
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp seasoned sushi rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp pickled Japanese ginger
- 1/2 tsp wasabi
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- dash of salt
- Mix warm sushi rice with sushi vinegar. First lay a plastic wrap the on a bamboo sushi roller.
- Second place a sheet of nori on top of the plastic.
- Third, place rice on the nori, spread evenly. Flip the entire rice nori sheet upside down so that the rice is facing the plastic and the nori is facing you.
- Then spread a row of vegenaise from right to left 1 inch from the edge closest to you. Sprinkle salt and layer avocado right to left.
- Then roll the sushi starting from the edge closet to you into a roll. Dust the outside with nutritional yeast, and sesame seeds.
- Serve with ginger, wasabi, and soy sauce.