- 8 vegan marshmallows (such as Sara and Sweet brand)
- 8 square vegan Graham Crackers
- 8 2"x2" square dark chocolate pieces
- Toast your marshmallows over the fire.
- Get your crackers and chocolate ready.
- Place the hot, black-charred marshmallows on top of the chocolate and smush them between the crackers.
- The hot marshmallow will
help melt the chocolate.
This will work best with a gas stove, but an electric stove will toast a marshmallow well-it just takes a while longer.
- Place the marshmallows on a long metal skewer. (Or do them one at a tie with a fork)
- Toast them over the flame/heat.
- When they are toasted well, smush them between two graham crackers and a piece of chocolate.
- For more melted chocolate, place the smore in the microwave for 8 seconds. This will make it nice and ooey gooey.