*Courtesy of Lindsay Ingalls
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the oil in a heavy saute pan, I suggest a cast iron skillet, over medium heat.
- Toss in the shredded Brussels sprouts and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the hazelnuts and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Stir in the dijon and lemon juice and stir until fully incorporated; cook 1 more minute.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.