- 1 cucumber, sliced into chunks
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 bell pepper, any color
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 sweet onion, quartered
- 3 tbsp red wine or balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- dash black pepper
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Simply combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor, except the fresh herbs and process until smooth. Stir in the fresh herbs.
- You can serve with chunks of tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, carrots, celery and a whole avocado. It can also be dressed up with some croutons or hot sauce, depending on your taste.