*Courtesy of Jessica Stier
Makes about 3 cups
- 1 cup Raw Hazelnut Butter
- 2 tbs Walnut Oil
- 3/4 cup Regular Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp Stevia Extract (alcohol-free)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste (optional)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3/4 cup Powdered Erythritol
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the hazelnut butter and oil. Whisk in 1/4 cup of the cocoa powder and the extract(s).
- Whisk in the almond milk (do this 3 tbs at a time, whisking between each addition).
- Whisk in 1/4 cup of the cocoa powder, then 1/2 cup of the erythritol. Whisk in the last 1/4 cup of the cocoa powder, then 1/4 cup of the erythritol.
- Whisk vigorously to get rid of any clumps and give it a taste (it should be creamy and sweet as of now. You can add ~1/16 tsp of salt if you like, more stevia and possibly some more cocoa).
- Serve immediately or store in a pretty, seal-able jar in the fridge. Stir before using.