*Courtesy of Susan Powers
Makes 2-4 Servings
- 1 C Soaked Cashews
- 1 C Young Coconut Flesh (1 – 2 young coconuts)
- 1/4 Coconut Water (from young coconut)
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 t. Turmeric
- 1 t. Ginger
- 2 T Agave
- 1 Sliced Cucumber
- Optional: other dipping veggies (celery, carrots, etc)
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth. This will take a bit and you will need to stop and scrape down the sides occasionally.
- Slice Cucumber and pipe the dip onto rounds.
- Alternatively, cut up veggies and use as a dip. (Sprinkle a little paprika on top for added color.)