*Courtesy of Sylvie Shirazi
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and chopped (save a few slices to garnish if desired)
- 1/4 cup (one small handful) fresh mint
- A few teaspoons of honey or your sweetener or choice (optional)
- 1 liter bottle of sparkling water or club soda
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Place pineapple, mint and sweetener (if using) in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses, top with crushed ice.
- Add sparkling water or club soda to top.
- Serve immediately garnish with mint or pineapple slices if desired.