*Courtesy of Tamara Lukens
- 6 - 12 stalks of kale, stem removed and coarsely chopped
- 1 12-oz can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 12-oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 3 jalapenos, seeded, deveined and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beans, tomato, jalapenos, cilantro, and lemon juice.
- Drizzle some olive oil and mix.
- Add the kale and combine all the ingredients. Season with some salt to taste.
- Optional: serve with some avocado slices.