Social Media Internship
Anoella.com is looking for a Social Media Intern to assist in advertising and marketing responsibilities involved with the publication of the blog. The intern will support an effort toward blog expansion across several platforms, including: social networking, advertising revenue, brand development and marketing outreach.
We are seeking a dedicated intern who is skilled in social media platforms and has the necessary background to assist with brand development in several key areas of growth, including: optimizing social networking outreach, developing opportunities to bring in advertising revenue, and representing our signature voice across the food blogging community. This is an excellent hands-on opportunity to utilize your marketing & branding skills, and join a team of food & writing professionals.
In addition to experience with the above mentioned skills, candidates must possess the following to qualify for this internship:
- Interest in Food: you must enjoy eating, cooking, dining or writing about food, though professional experience is not necessary.
- Strong Communication Skills: you must write and speak clearly, and be available via email M-F.
- Creative Writing: you must be proficient in English.
- Sophisticated Palette and Conscientious Consumption: you must care about the taste and quality of what you eat and drink.
- Dedicated Commitment: you must be willing to make a 6 month minimum commitment to the blog and reliably meet weekly deadlines.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to work in new media and gain insight into the food and entertainment industries. Successful interns will gain recommendations from company executives and receive accreditation on the blog.
Ideal candidate will be able to work independently from his or her own computer at a remote location of his or her preference. Hours are completely flexible and part-time. Most communication is handled via email. Candidate should be a self-starter capable of handling a variety of tasks, both creative and mundane. We are a small crew with a lot on our plates (so to speak) so please do not apply if you are not committed to following through.
This is an unpaid internship, so we’re looking for those interested in building their portfolios/resumes and realizing their creative input with an exciting new online venture.